PHYTO5 – La crème acide
La Crème Acide – Natural pH Balancing Cream
50ml / 1.7 fl oz
Naturally pH balancing, La Crème Acide is an excellent skin maintenance cream and should be used daily on areas of the skin that have become vulnerable, irritated or parched from razor use or epilation. Essential oil of petitgrain bigarade acts as a local anesthetic and accelerates healing. Face Cream regenerates, repairs and revitalizes skin. Originally developed for the face, this product can also be used on the body. With essential oils of bitter orange & petitgrain and terpenes – limonene and geraniol.
- Regenerates, Repairs & Revitalizes
- Naturally pH balancing
- Accelerates Healing
- Petitgrain Bigrade acts as a local anesthetic to soothe irritation
- Recommended for daily use on areas of the skin that have become vulnerable, irritated or parched
- Excellent for skin irritated by shaving or epilation
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (bitter orange essential oil): Recommended for acne treatment; antiseptic; soothing; relaxing; toning
- Gerianol: An extracted plant oil derived from geraniums and lemongrass; antimicrobial; antioxidant; anti-inflammatory; toning
- Limonene: A scent ingredient and solvent naturally occurring in the rind of citrus fruit; antioxidant; calming to the skin
- Petitgrain Essential Oil: Extracted from the leaves and twigs of the bitter orange tree; often used to treat acne and blemishes; antibacterial; clarifying and toning to skin; neutralizes overactive sebaceous glands causing oily and combination skin; also used to reduce stress and anxiety
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which helps to reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging
Due to the presence of potent natural essential oils, all products have the following warning: “Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.”
What Are Terpenes?
One of the most important compounds present in essential oils is the terpene. Terpenes are vibrantly fragrant molecules that occur naturally in plant life, especially in conifers, bearing pigment, scent and flavor. When applied to skin, the terpenes in essential oils work to promote homeostasis (balance) not just in skin but throughout the entire body once they enter the bloodstream through the skin.
Terpenes are bioactive compounds which influence the body’s endocannabinoid system responsible for regulating various biological functions in the body such as immune response, appetite, metabolism, memory, respiration, sleep, stress response and more. Learn more here
The authenticity of strandsvancouver.com products is guaranteed - Strands guarantees that all products we sell are 100% authentic. Packaging may vary from image seen on strandsvancouver.com due manufacturer's packaging changes.