PHYTO5 – AGELESS LA CURE – Anti Aging Holistic Organic Swiss Skincare
Ageless PHYTO Peel Exfoliation for Face
50ml / 1.7 fl oz
A restorative facial peel that exfoliates, tones, tightens skin and helps reduces the appearance of fine lines with twice weekly use. Ageless PHYTO Peel Exfoliation for Face contains natural source alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) from tropical fruit extracts of mango, banana and Amazonian yellow mombin plum; West African nut shea butter, jojoba oil; essential oils of lemon, juniper berry, sweet marjoram and cinnamon.
- Restorative Facial Peel
- Tones & Tightens Skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Use twice weekly for best results
- Alphahydroxyacids (AHAs): from fresh peeled banana, mango and Amazonian mombin plum; naturally derived fruit acid known for its ability to firm and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles family.
- Jojoba oil: This vegetal oil is moisturizing with a non-greasy touch. Because of its unsaponifiable components (precious components found in some oils with softening, revitalizing and moisturizing properties), it spreads easily. Jojoba oil penetrates the epidermis easily without leaving any film mainly because its characteristics are very close to those of the skin’s natural sebum. It is also an antioxidant with anti-age properties and revitalizes and nourishes skin and hair.
- Shea butter: This butter from the West African shea nut tree is very moisturizing with healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It softens and smoothes skin and hair and stimulates the synthesis of collagen. Shea butter is recommended for the prevention of wrinkles and aging of the skin and for protection from harsh weather conditions.
- Lemon essential oil: An anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and tightening astringent that relaxes nervous energy, this oil attenuates wrinkles and is used in the treatment of cellulite.
- Juniper berry essential oil: Possessing anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-irritating and lipolitic properties, juniper also acts against excessive water retention. It is cleansing to the skin and blood and helps heal skin conditions caused by hormone imbalance.
- Sweet marjoram essential oil: This oil is an antiseptic, anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and relaxant. It helps balances skin tone and improve dull complexion and lightens the skin. Rich in antioxidants, it helps to slow aging caused by free radicals, promotes circulatory energy vital to the flushing of toxins and radiant skin.
- Cinnamon essential oil: Energizing and toning, this oils helps stimulate the flow of vital energy.
- Sage essential oil: A lipolitic and antiseptic agent, sage oil also possesses healing properties and balances blood circulation.
- Cypress essential oil: The best essential oil for venous and lymphatic circulation, cypress oil is especially recommended for varicose veins, heavy legs, or veinous stases. It also has anti-infectious and anti-ringworm properties.
- Rosemary essential oil: Stimulates blood circulation; anti-rheumatic, analgesic, anti-infectious and healing properties.
- Peppermint essential oil: This oil is a cooling and relaxing decongestant. It is also recommended on “heavy legs.”
- Verbena flower water: This flower water cools, softens and soothes as an anti-inflammatory and relaxant; soothes wounded skin; known for its firming and healing action on skin and is consequently recommended for cases of psoriasis of nervous origin.
- Vitamin E: safeguards cells against free radical damage which causes aging; protects against environmental stressors; anti-inflammatory; prevents oils from going rancid.
- Lotus seed powder: a natural exfoliant; scientifically proven astringent and toning agent; from the ancient lotus flower
- Shea nut shell grains: a natural exfoliant derived from the nut
Due to the presence of potent natural essential oils, all products have the following warning: “Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.”
The authenticity of strandsvancouver.com products is guaranteed - Strands guarantees that all products we sell are 100% authentic. Packaging may vary from image seen on strandsvancouver.com due manufacturer's packaging changes.